I have had a crazy week so I didn’t get a post written this week for the General Conference Odyssey. But I did want to link to the other posts that were written this past week.
- LDS Conference April 1972 – Common Consent, Sustaining vs Non-Opposition (J. Max Wilson at Sixteen Small Stones)
- On Repetition and Lines of Communication (Nathaniel Givens at Difficult Run)
- Restoring our Lines of Communication (Daniel Ortner at Symphony of Dissent)
- A Peculiar People Aims for Respectability (Ralph Hancock at The Soul and The City)
- No Success Can Compensate (SilverRain at The Rains Came Down)
- Our Lines of Communication (Chastity Wilson at Comfortably Anachronistic)
- More Profound Than Words (Jan Tolman at LDS Women of God)