Last week, I got all confused and wrote a week ahead. And now I’m behind on getting links to other posts up. Here are two weeks’ worth of General Conference Odyssey (the week I missed, and this week’s posts).
First, here are last week’s posts, covering the Thursday Morning session of the April 1972 General Conference.
- On Repetition and Lines of Communication (Nathaniel Givens at Difficult Run)
- LDS Conference April 1972 – Common Consent, Sustaining vs Non-Opposition (J. Max Wilson at Sixteen Small Stones)
- Restoring our Lines of Communication (Daniel Ortner at Symphony of Dissent)
- A Peculiar People Aims for Respectability (Ralph Hancock at The Soul and The City)
- No Success Can Compensate (SilverRain at The Rains Came Down)
- Our Lines of Communication (Chastity Wilson at Comfortably Anachronistic)
- More Profound Than Words (Jan Tolman at LDS Women of God)
This week, we covered the Saturday morning session of the April 1972 General Conference. This is our seventeenth round of posts!
- We Cannot See What Is In The Heart by Nathaniel Givens at Difficult Run
- Gospel Parallels by G at Junior Ganymede
- Our Eternal Destination by Daniel Ortner at Symphony of Dissent
- Faith, Works, and Prayer by Ralph Hancock at The Soul and The City
- Enduring in Faith by Michelle Linford Mormon Women
- When You Have No Friend to Phone by SilverRain at The Rains Came Down
- How to Commence, Catch Hold, Cling, Continue by Jan Tolman at LDS Women of God