Clear download manager cache and data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your apps from the Settings app.
- At the top of the screen, tap More Show system.
- Scroll down and tap Download Manager.
- Tap Storage Clear cache Clear data.
- Open the Google Play Store, then try your download again.
How do I recover Google Play Store on my phone?
To do this:
How to recover lost apps on Android?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Tap the 3-line icon. Once in the Google Play Store, tap the 3-line icon to open a menu.
- Tap My apps & games. From the menu, tap the My apps & games option.
- Tap the Library tab. You will see three tabs – Updates, Installed and Library, tap on Library.
How do I activate Google Play on my Android?
Activate from app settings
What do you do when Google Play Store stops working?
If clearing your Google Play Store cache and data didn’t work, you may need to go to your Google Play services and clear the data and cache there. Doing this is easy. You need to go to your settings and click on Application Manager or Applications. From there, find the Google Play Services app (the piece of the puzzle).
How do I install Google Play Services on my Chinese phone?
Follow the steps to install the Google installer which will allow you to install all Google apps including Google Play Store:
- First, move the downloaded Google Installer APK 2.0 to your phone’s internal storage.
- Go to Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Security -> Enable download from unknown sources.
How to reset the Google Play Store?
Troubleshoot Play Store issues
How to recover missing icons on Android?
2. Reset Home Screen Launcher
- Go to “Settings” > “Apps & notifications” > “App info”.
- Select the application that manages the launcher. The application we are looking for will be different depending on the device.
- Select “Storage”. then choose “Clear data”.
How to recover lost icons on Android?
Scroll down to find the app that disappeared from your home screen.
How do I get the app button back on my Android?
How to bring back the ‘all apps’ button
- Long press any empty area on your home screen.
- Tap the cog icon — Settings from the home screen.
- In the menu that appears, tap the Applications button.
- From the next menu, select the Show apps button, then tap Apply.
How to Reinstall Google Play Services on Android?
Clear download manager cache and data
How to Activate Google Play Services on Android?
Correction des services Google Play
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Scroll down to All Apps, then scroll down to the “Google Play Services” app.
- Open app details and tap on “Force Stop” button.
- Next, press the “Clear Cache” button.
How do I download Google Play on my Android?
The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play and can be downloaded on select Chromebooks.
Find the Google Play Store app
How to Fix Google Play Store Error?
Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store and select both Clear data and Clear cache and finally Uninstall updates. Restart your device, open Google Play Store and try to download the app again.
Why does my Google Play store say download pending?
1- Launch your Android phone’s settings and go to the Apps section, then switch to the “All” tab. Scroll down to the Google Play Store app, then tap Clear data and Clear cache. Clearing the cache will help you fix download pending issue in Play Store. Try updating your Play Store app version.
How to fix google play store without login?
How to fix “No internet connection, try again” issue on Play Store:
- Fixed date and time settings.
- Clear the Google Play Store app cache.
- Change the DNS settings on your phone or network router.
- Edit or sign back in to your Google Account.
- Uninstall updates.
- Remove any proxy or VPN software.
- Delete the hosts file.
- Factory reset your phone/tablet.
How to install Google Play Store on my Xiaomi phone?
How to Install Google Play on MIUI 9
Does the Google Play Store work in China?
Conclusion: Due to internet blockage, the Google Play App Store is currently not available in China. If you need to access Google Play in China, you can set up a VPN service on your Android device to bypass the block. You can also consider using alternative Android app stores provided by Chinese companies.
How do I install Google Play Store on my Huawei phone?
METHOD 1: How to Download and Install Google Play Store App on Chinese Huawei Phones
- Turn on your Huawei phone.
- Go to the app drawer and open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to “Advanced Settings” and tap it.
- Next, tap on “Security” and then on “Enable downloading from unknown sources”.
Why can’t I sign in to my Play Store?
The error could simply be a connection problem, which sometimes occurs when updating the Play Store. The first trick is to go to your phone’s main Settings menu, then Accounts & sync and simply remove the Google account that’s getting the “Authentication is required” error.
How do I update my Android Play Store?
Automatically update individual Android apps
How to install Google Play on Meizu?
[Tutorial] How to Install Google Services for Meizu Devices
- First, open your Meizu App Store. You can find it easily on any home screen.
- Open the app, then click the Search tab.
- In the search bar, search with the following keyword, write to “Google Installer”
- If that fails, try manually downloading Google Installer v4.1 and Google Play Store v7.3.07.K-all  PR 139935798.
How do I restore my Android apps?
When you reinstall an app, you can restore app settings that you previously backed up with your Google Account.
How to restore an application icon?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your home screen. (The Home screen is the menu that appears when you press the Home button.) This should bring up a new menu with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets & Apps to display a new menu.
How do I recover my home screen on Android?
SEE: Job Description: Android Developer (Tech Pro Research)
- Open the Settings app.
- Find apps or app manager (depending on the device you’re using).
- Swipe the screen to the left to access the All tab.
- Scroll down until you find the running home screen.
How do I get an app icon on my Android?
Just follow these steps:
What is the app drawer on Android?
The place where you find all the apps installed on your Android phone is the app drawer. Even though you can find launch icons (app shortcuts) on the home screen, the apps drawer is where you need to go to find everything.
Where is the menu button on Android?
Android – Where is the Menu button? For most devices, the Menu button is a physical button on your phone. It is not part of the screen. Menu button icon will be different on different phones.