- Open the Settings app. You can find it in your app drawer or on your home screen.
- Tap on the “Data Usage” option. It should be near the top of the menu.
- Tap the “Mobile data” slider. This will activate your mobile data.
- Verify that you have a data connection.
How to activate data service on Android?
Re: Unable to enable data service connectivity in Android
How do I activate mobile data on my Samsung?
To enable or disable the mobile data of your Samsung Galaxy S 5, follow these steps.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps (located at the bottom right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More networks.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Mobile data to turn on or off. Enabled when a check mark is present.
How to activate mobile data on Google Play?
How do I activate my cellular data?
To see cellular data usage for individual system services, go to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data. Then scroll all the way down and tap System Services. Cellular data cannot be turned on or off for individual system services.
How can I fix mobile data not showing?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It may seem simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & Networks” or “Connections.”
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
Why is my data not working on my phone?
2: Reset the network settings of the device and restart the device. The next troubleshooting step is to reset the iOS network settings, then turn the iPhone or iPad off and on again. This can often fix cellular data outages and it’s quite simple: open the Settings app and go to ‘General’ followed by ‘Reset’.
How to activate mobile data on s8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Enable / Disable Data
How to activate mobile data on Samsung j6?
To turn mobile data on, tap the Mobile data switch to ON. To turn off mobile data, tap the Mobile data switch to OFF.
Activate/deactivate mobile data on your Samsung Galaxy J7
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Data usage.
How to connect to mobile data?
First, check that mobile data is turned on and that you have a data connection. Open your Settings app “Wireless & Networks” or “Connections” Mobile Data or Cellular Data. On some devices, you may need to select “Data Usage” before you see this. Enable mobile data.
Why is my playstore not working on mobile data?
If clearing your Google Play Store cache and data didn’t work, you may need to go to your Google Play services and clear the data and cache there. Doing this is easy. You need to go to your settings and click on Application Manager or Applications. From there, find the Google Play Services app (the piece of the puzzle).
How to download from Google Play with mobile data?
Change the setting for the maximum file size you can upload using mobile data. Clear the cache after changing the maximum size above. Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store > Storage, then finally tap the Clear cache button. Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Services > Storage, then tap the Clear Cache button.
How to enable mobile data to download apps?
Enabling cellular data for automatic downloads incurs data charges when using certain apps.
How do I activate mobile data on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
To enable or disable your smartphone’s mobile data, follow these steps.
- Navigate: Settings > Connections > Data usage.
- Tap the Mobile Data button to turn on or off.
- If prompted, tap Disable to confirm.
Why can’t I turn on cellular data for some apps?
Go to Settings > General > Restrictions > Cellular Data Usage, make sure “Do not allow changes” is turned off, then tap Settings > Cellular, then turn Cellular Data off, wait a few seconds, then turn Cellular Data back on. . Reset network settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > “Reset Network Settings”
What is mobile data on Android?
Swipe down from the top of the screen, select Settings, tap Data usage, then toggle the Mobile data switch from On to Off – this will completely disable your mobile data connection. Note: You will still be able to connect to the Internet and use apps normally if you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
How do I fix the signal on my Android?
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
Why is my mobile network not working?
This problem is caused because your SIM card is not placed correctly, therefore mobile not available on network error can also occur. To resolve this issue, go to: Settings. Mobile network settings.
How do I fix my mobile data connection?
Data connectivity issues [CDMA]
- Go to Settings > WiFi and enable WiFi if it is not already enabled.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network if you are not already connected.
- Disable Airplane mode if it is enabled.
- Go to Settings > More (or More settings) > Mobile networks > Mobile data > Turn it off and on again.
How to use mobile data on an Android phone?
Enable Wi-Fi Calling
Why is my 4g not working?
Settings > mobile data > mobile data options > mobile data network: scroll down, then click reset, then restart your device. Also check the o2 coverage area for any outages and if you have another device try the sim card and see if you get 4G (if it is a 4G device) as well.
How does mobile data work?
Cell phones have a built-in antenna which is used to send digital information packets back and forth with cell towers via radio waves. Cell phones connect to a cell tower in the area, and instead of connecting to another phone, they connect to the internet and can pick up or retrieve data.
How do I connect my phone’s data?
Share your data connection with a computer. Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable. On your phone, swipe down from the status bar and tap , make sure Wi-Fi is turned off, then tap Tethering & portable hotspot. Check the USB tethering box to start the connection.
How do I get LTE on my Android?
Method 2 Android
- Press Menu and select “Settings”.
- Tap “Tethering and networks” or “Mobile networks”.
- Tap on “Network mode”, then on “LTE”.
- Press Menu and select “Phone”.
- Enter the following code into your dialer or keypad: *#*#4636#*#*
- Press “Send” to execute the command.
Why won’t my phone connect to the internet?
If your iPhone can’t connect to the internet through your cellular data network, try resetting the phone. If that doesn’t fix the connection problem, try resetting the iPhone’s network settings. Go to Settings, General, Reset, then select Reset Network Settings.
Photo in “Help smartphone” article https://www.helpsmartphone.com/en/mobileapp-instagram-cantshareinstagramstoryfacebook