Method 2 – iCloud
- Go to iCloud.com through your computer.
- Select the contacts you want to export. either one by one.
- Click the gear again and select Export vCard.
- Plug your Android phone into the computer, copy the VCF file to local storage and import contacts from Contacts or Contacts app.
Conveniently, there are two ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung using iCloud. To do this, go to your iCloud settings and enable the option to sync contacts with iCloud. Methods 1: Import a vCard. After syncing your iPhone contacts with iCloud, go to iCloud.com and sign in to your account.
Step 1 Go to Contacts app on your iPhone, find the contacts you want to transfer to SIM card, select Share Contact and share these contacts via email. Step 2Download shared vCards via email to Android phone. Connect your Android phone to computer, go to Contacts app, click Import from USB storage.
Step 1 Back up your iPhone data to iCloud. Step 2 Install the Smart Switch app on your Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ and choose the iOS Device option. Step 3 Log in your iCloud account and select contacts. Tap the IMPORT option to start transferring contacts from iPhone to Samsung.
Set up your GMAIL account on your iPhone for calendar synchronization:
- Step 1: Connect iPhone and Galaxy S10 (Plus) to computer. Launch Phone Transfer on your Windows or Mac desktop and connect your iPhone and Samsung S10(+).
- Step 2: Select contacts from your old iPhone.
- Step 3: Start copying contacts to Samsung Galaxy S10 (Plus)
Just go to your iPhone and sign in the iCloud account. After logging into the account, go to Sync Contacts with Cloud, then go to computer and browse iCloud.com now. Download all your contacts from the site to your computer and transfer them to your Samsung Galaxy S8.
The steps below should help:
1. Search for “Import/Export”
- Tap Contacts.
- Press the Menu key.
- Tap Import/Export.
- Select one of the following options: Copy contacts from your SIM card to your mobile phone, go to 2a. Copy contacts from your mobile phone to your SIM card, go to 2b.
- Tap Import from SIM card.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap Select All.
- Tap Done.
This way you won’t lose your contacts if you change your SIM card or phone.
Import contacts from your SIM card to your iPhone
- If your iPhone doesn’t use your old phone’s SIM card:
- Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM contacts.
- Wait for the import to complete.
- If you swapped SIM cards in step 1, remove the SIM card and replace it with your iPhone’s SIM card.
- Open Contacts and make sure the contacts have been imported.
Can I transfer data from iPhone to Samsung?
If you’re switching from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup or from the iPhone itself using a USB cable. on-the-go” (OTG).
If you want to transfer all your contacts at once via Bluetooth, follow the steps below.
Google introduces an easier way to sync Gmail contacts to your iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account…
- Select Other.
- Select Add CardDAV Account.
- Fill in your account information in the following fields:
- Select Next at the top of your screen.
Go to “Settings” > Tap on “Accounts & Passwords” > Tap on that Gmail account > Enable the button next to “Contacts”. I tried two methods above, but your iPhone contacts won’t sync with Google, then set your Gmail account as default. This will also likely fix the issue you are facing.
How to Import iPhone Contacts to Gmail
Solution 2: Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S7 via Syncios Phone to Phone Transfer
- On the home page, go to transfer mode.
- Connect your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge to computer via USB cables, then you will see your phones displayed on the window.
- Check the Contacts box in the middle.
How to transfer information from iPhone to Samsung?
Method #1 – Restore via iCloud
How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Android?
Method 2: Transfer Calendars from iPhone to Android: Google Drive
- Launch Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Tap the menu icon ≡ , then the “gear” icon.
- Press “Save”.
- You can change your backup settings here. When you’re ready, scroll down and tap “Start Backup.”
If you have iCloud enabled on your iPhone, this method to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android should take no time. On your iPhone, go to Settings, choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, then choose “Accounts” where you should see “iCloud” listed. Choose this option, then turn on the toggle for “Contacts.”
Skip to step 11 of this guide if you want to copy your contacts from the SIM card.
Steps to Sync Contacts from Your Old Samsung Phone to iPhone 8
- Run Mobile Transfer on your computer and select transfer. You need to download and install the software in advance, then run it.
- Connect Samsung and iPhone 8 to the computer.
- Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone 8.
In all likelihood, your SIM will store around 200 contacts. The advantage of saving directly to the SIM card is that you can remove your SIM card and insert it into a new phone and you will instantly have your contacts with you. The downside is that all contacts are stored locally on the SIM card and not backed up.
Method 5 – Export contacts to GMail with iTunes
Select “Contacts” and anything you want to transfer. Check “Sync now” and your data will be saved on Google’s servers. Start your new Android phone; it will ask for your Google account information. When you sign in, your Android automatically syncs contacts and other data.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Android?
If you have already installed the Send Anywhere app on your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Press the Send button.
- In the list of file types, select Photo.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
Can I switch from iPhone to Android?
All you have to do is enter your Google account. Probably the easiest way would be to use iCloud to get a .vcf file and then import it to your Android phone (or Google Contacts). On your iPhone, go to your Settings app and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”. Go to Settings > iCloud and enable “Contacts”.
How do I transfer everything to my new iPhone?
How to transfer your data to your new iPhone using iCloud
Photo in the “Help smartphone” article https://www.helpsmartphone.com/en/apple-backuprestoreapple-backupiphonetoicloud