Get a Chrome update when available
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app.
- At the top left, tap Menu My apps & games. Apps with available updates are listed under “Updates”.
- Under “Updates”, look for Chrome.
- If Chrome is listed, tap Update.
How to update Chrome browser?
To update Google Chrome:
How to update Google on Android?
To automatically update apps on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Automatically update apps.
- Select an option: Automatically update apps anytime to update apps using Wi-Fi or mobile data. Automatically update apps over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi.
How do you update your games?
Update your game (Android / Google Play)
How do I update my version of Android?
Update your Android.
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Press it.
- Install. Depending on the operating system, you’ll see Install Now, Restart and Install, or Install System Software. Press it.
How do I update Google Chrome on my Android?
Get a Chrome update when available
Should I update my browser?
If your operating system no longer supports modern browsers, it’s also time to update it! Browsers such as Safari and Internet Explorer include updates to the latest versions of their respective operating systems. Check out our guides to updating your web browser for detailed information to make sure you’re up to date.
Can the Android version be updated?
Normally, you will receive OTA (over-the-air) notifications when Android Pie update is available for you. Connect your Android phone to the Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > About device, then tap System updates > Check for updates > Update to download and install the latest version of Android.
What is the latest Android version 2018?
Nougat loses its grip (the last)
|Nom Android||Version Android||Usage share|
|sugared almond||4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x||3,2%↓|
|ice cream sandwich||4.0.3, 4.0.4||0,3%|
|gingerbread||2.3.3 to 2.3.7||0,3%|
4 other rows
How to install Chrome on Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Chrome on Google Play.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept.
- To start browsing, go to the Home or All Apps page. Tap the Chrome app.
How to force update Google Play?
How to Force Update Google Play Store
How do I update my Big Fish Games?
Follow these steps if playing through the Big Fish Games app:
- Open the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager).
- Click on the Updates link in the left menu (under the Download games section).
- Click the Install Updates button to start updating your game.
Why aren’t my Google Play Services updating?
If clearing your Google Play Store cache and data didn’t work, you may need to go to your Google Play services and clear the data and cache there. Doing this is easy. You need to go to your settings and click on Application Manager or Applications. From there, find the Google Play Services app (the piece of the puzzle).
How do I update my Android without a computer?
Method 2 using a computer
What is the latest version of Android?
A Brief History of Android Versions
- Android 5.0-5.1.1, Lollipop: November 12, 2014 (initial release)
- Android 6.0-6.0.1, Marshmallow: October 5, 2015 (initial release)
- Android 7.0-7.1.2, Nougat: August 22, 2016 (initial release)
- Android 8.0-8.1, Oreo: August 21, 2017 (initial release)
- Android 9.0, Pie: August 6, 2018.
How do I update my Android firmware?
How to Update Your Device Firmware on Android
How to Reset Chrome on Android?
Method 1 using a phone or tablet
- Open Chrome on your phone or tablet.
- Faucet ⁝.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Scroll down and tap Clear browsing data.
- Select the data you want to delete.
- Tap CLEAR DATA or Clear browsing data.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
How to Fix Google Chrome Errors?
First things first: try these common Chrome crash fixes
What is the latest version of Chrome?
In a tweet on Tuesday, Google Chrome desktop security and engineering manager Justin Schuh said users should install the latest version of the browser – 72.0.3626.121 – immediately.
Photo in “Pexels” article https://www.pexels.com/photo/close-up-photography-of-chrome-mercedes-benz-car-emblem-892704/