- Download the “Startup Sound Changer” program.
- Extract the utility.
- Run the utility.
- Click “Replace” and browse your computer for a replacement sound.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select “Sounds”, then click on the Sounds tab.
- Check the box “Play Windows startup sound” and click Apply.
How to change Windows 10 startup sound?
How to change Windows 10 startup sound
Does Windows 10 have a startup sound?
Next, we need to access the Windows 10 sound options. In the notification area in the lower right corner of your desktop, right-click the speaker icon, then click Sounds. In the Sound window, click the Sounds tab, then check the “Play Windows startup sound” box. Your PC should now play a jingle every time it boots.
How do I play music when Windows starts?
Play a song every time Windows starts
- Go to start, then control panel, then choose sounds, speech and audio devices.
- Then click on sounds and audio devices.
- Now click on sound.
- Now on program events scroll down and choose “Start Windows”
- Now choose “Browse” and find your msuic (wav) file
- Now just click on a song,
How to change startup programs in Windows 10?
Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 make it much easier to disable startup apps. All you have to do is open Task Manager by right-clicking on the taskbar or using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC hotkey, clicking “More details”, passing to the Startup tab and then using the Disable button.
How to change the startup screen in Windows 10?
Change Login Screen Background in Windows 10: 3 Steps
How to change shutdown sound in Windows 10?
Play Shutdown Sound in Windows 10
- Open Administrative Tools.
- Click the Task Scheduler icon.
- In the Task Scheduler library, click the Create task link on the right.
- In the Create Task dialog box, fill in the Name box with meaningful text like “Play Stop Sound”.
- Set the options as follows:
- Switch to the Triggers tab and click the New button.
How to convert WAV to mp3 on PC?
More videos on YouTube
How to turn off the Mac startup sound?
To turn off the startup sound, simply press the “Mute” button on your keyboard (it’s the F10 key on a MacBook) before shutting down or restarting your Mac. If you need to restart your Mac for some reason but don’t want it to make noise, do so.
Is there a startup folder in Windows 10?
Shortcut to Windows 10 startup folder. To quickly access the startup folder for all users in Windows 10, open the Run dialog box (Windows key + R), type shell:common startup and click OK. A new file explorer window will open and display the startup folder for all users.
How to change the programs run at startup?
System Configuration Utility (Windows 7)
- Press Win-r . In the “Open:” field, type msconfig and press Enter .
- Click on the Startup tab.
- Uncheck the items you don’t want to launch on startup. To note:
- When you have finished making your selections, click OK.
- In the box that appears, click Restart to restart your computer.
How to remove a startup program in Windows 10?
Step 1 Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar and select Task Manager. Step 2 When Task Manager appears, click the Startup tab and browse the list of programs enabled to run at startup. Then, to prevent them from running, right-click on the program and select Disable.
How do I change my Windows 10 desktop to normal?
Just do the opposite.
How to change Windows startup screen?
Customize your Windows 7 login background
- Open your run command. (
- Type regedit.
- Find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Authentication > LogonUI > Background.
- Double-click OEMBackground.
- Change this value to 1.
- Click OK and close regedit.
How to make Windows 10 look like 7?
How to Make Windows 10 Look and Act More Like Windows 7
How do I lower the startup sound on my Mac?
Go to System Preferences > Sound, then click the Output tab. You will then see Internal Speakers (Built-in Type) highlighted in the window. Adjust the output volume (which also controls the chime volume) in the slider at the bottom of the window. Remember that if you turn it off, there will be no sound from the internal speaker.
How do I stop my Mac from making noise?
Fix fan noise and heat in OS X by resetting SMC
- Shut down your Mac.
- Plug in the MagSafe adapter.
- Press and hold Shift+Control+Option+Power buttons at the same time.
- Release all keys and buttons simultaneously.
- Press the power button to turn on your Mac as usual.
How do I change the startup sound on my Mac?
How to Add a Startup Sound to Mac OS X
To remove a desktop app from the Windows 10 Start Menu All Apps list, first go to Start > All Apps and find the app in question. Right-click its icon and select More > Open File Location. Note that you can only right-click on an app itself, not on a folder where the app might reside.
How to limit the number of programs running when Windows 10 starts?
You can change startup programs in Task Manager. To launch it, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc simultaneously. Or, right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of the desktop and choose Task Manager from the menu that appears. Another way in Windows 10 is to right-click on the Start menu icon and choose Task Manager.
Should Microsoft OneDrive be running on startup?
When you start your Windows 10 computer, the OneDrive app starts automatically and is in the taskbar notification area (or system tray). You can disable OneDrive on startup and it will no longer start with Windows 10: 1.
Photo in “SAP” article https://www.newsaperp.com/en/blog-sapfico-close-posting-period-sap-fi