Open the Messages app on your Android phone and select the conversation that has the messages you want to forward.
Tap and hold the message you want to forward until more options appear.
Select the Next option, which may appear as an arrow.
Enter the email address or phone number you want to send the SMS to.
How do I text a conversation to my email?
- Open the Messages app, then open the chat thread containing the messages you want to forward.
- Tap and hold a message until a black bubble appears with Copy and More… buttons, then tap More.
- A series of circles will appear on the left side of the screen, with each circle sitting next to a single text or iMessage.
How do I forward text messages to my voicemail on Android?
Forward text messages to email
How to transfer text messages from Android to computer?
Save Android text messages to computer
- Launch Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Open Transfer Companion on your Android phone and connect via USB or Wi-Fi.
- In Droid Transfer, click the Messages header and select a message conversation.
- Choose Save PDF, Save HTML, Save Text, or Print.
How do I send a text conversation to my email address on Samsung?
How to forward text messages to email on Android?
How to forward SMS to email on Android
- Open your Messages app and select the conversation that has the messages you want to forward.
- Tap and hold the message(s) you want to forward until more options appear.
- Select the Transfer option.
- Enter the email address you want to send the SMS to.
- Press Send.
How do I forward text messages to email?
It’s actually a simple process that:
How do I sync my SMS to my email?
Subject: SMS sent via email
- Select ‘E-mail’ from the home screen > Select ‘Account’ to receive text messages > Select the ‘Options’ menu on the bottom left of the phone > Select ‘More’ then ‘Account settings’.
- In the account settings, scroll down to an entry called “SMS Sync”.
How to transfer text messages on Android?
Forward your text messages
Is there a way to automatically forward text messages?
Next, make sure your phone number is enabled under You can be reached for messages at. Go to Settings/Messages on iPhone and select SMS Forwarding. Select everyone you want to forward text messages to.
How do I transfer text messages from my Android to my computer?
How to transfer text messages from Android to computer
- Launch the program and connect the Android phone to the computer. First install the program on your PC.
- Export Android SMS to computer. Click the information icon in the navigation bar and then click the SMS tab to access the SMS management window.
How to transfer SMS from Android?
Method 1 using a transfer app
Can you export SMS from Android?
You can export text messages from Android to PDF or save text messages in plain text or HTML format. Droid Transfer also allows you to print text messages directly to your printer connected to your PC. Droid Transfer saves all the images, videos and emojis contained in your text messages on your Android phone.
Can you send text messages?
To send a text message via email, you must use an SMS or MMS to email gateway. Simply replace “number” with a 10-digit cell phone number for each provider below: AT&T: [email protected] (SMS), [email protected] (MMS) Verizon: [email protected] (SMS ) , [email protected] (MMS)
How do I email from my Galaxy S8?
Select the email account you want to send the message from. Tap Inbox, tap the Menu icon, then tap Compose. Enter the email address or contact name of the message recipient in the To field. Tap the Subject field and enter a subject for your email if required.
How to print a thread on Android?
Print SMS conversations on your Android phone
- Download and install Droid Transfer and connect your Android device and PC via WiFi or USB connection.
- Select the “Messages” tab from the list of features.
- Select the messages to print.
- Click the Print option on the toolbar.
- Confirm printing!
Can you auto-forward Android text messages?
As of March 9th, Google will ban apps that automatically forward text messages (SMS) to another MOBILE NUMBER. SMS auto forwarding has this feature and we need to make drastic changes to stop the app from automatically generating a text message from your phone.
Can I automatically forward text messages to another Android phone?
So if you have both an Android phone and an iPhone, try using a third-party app like AutoForwardSMS on your Android phone. These apps can automatically transfer SMS from Android to any other type of phone including iPhones. Many even forward your incoming text messages to your email address.
How to forward all SMS?
Forward older text messages
Can you save text messages?
Apple stores your text messages in its iPhone backups, whether they’re stored locally on your PC or are part of an iCloud backup, which you should have. It’s good! Unfortunately they are not separate. However, you can access it through the file system.
Where are messages stored on Android?
Text messages on Android are stored in the /data/data/.com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db file. The file format is SQL. To access it, you need to root your device with mobile rooting apps.
How to transfer an entire text conversation on Android?
Android: Forward SMS
- Open the thread that contains the single message you want to forward.
- In the message list, press and hold the message you want to forward until a menu appears at the top of the screen.
- Tap other messages you want to forward with this message.
- Press the “Next” arrow.
How are text messages automatically forwarded to email?
To have all your incoming texts sent to your inbox, go to Settings > Messages > Receiving on and then select Add email at the bottom. Enter the address you want the SMS to be forwarded to and voila! You’re done.
Is it possible to forward SMS?
Tap Messages to open it. Navigate to the text conversation that contains the message you want to forward. Tap and hold the individual message you want to forward (the tooltip that contains the message). A blue check mark appears next to the selected message, indicating it’s ready to be forwarded.
How do I sync text messages to another phone?
How to sync text messages to an email account on an Android
How to transfer SMS to Samsung?
Step 1: Tap on the Messages icon on the home screen. Step 3: Press and hold the cable that you want to transfer. Step 5: Enter the name of the contact you want to forward your message to. Step 6: Tap “Send” and then tap the back button (bottom right of your device).
How to Spy on Text Messages from Another Phone?
With automatic transfer you can:
- Spy on text messages and SMS even if phone logs are deleted.
- call recording.
- Monitor social networks in real time!
- GPS tracking.
- Monitor and log emails.
- See all incoming and outgoing calls as they occur.
- Access contacts.
- View browsing history.
Photo in Wikimedia Commons article https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ecran_d%27accueil_de_Android_6.0.png