3 Methods to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone
- Download, install and launch whatsMate on PC, tap on “Transfer WhatsApp between Devices” option.
- Using 2 USB cables to connect Android device and iPhone to computer.
- After login, you can choose “Chats”, “Contacts”, “Calls” and click “Transfer” to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
How to Restore WhatsApp Chats from Google Drive Backup on iPhone?
Here’s how to back up with Google Drive:
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 8?
Step 1: Find “Settings” on WhatsApp from your Android phone, tap “Chat Settings”, then choose “Email Chat”. Step 2: Choose the WhatsApp history you want to transfer to your new iPhone 8/X. You will receive a notice asking you to send an email with or without media.
How to transfer from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Configure your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen labeled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap on the “Move data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS apps list.
- Tap Install.
How to Restore WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone?
Run Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer on computer, then connect your Android and iPhone with USB cable. If a message appears on the screen of your Android phone, please click the “Back up my data” button without entering a password. Then return to the software on the computer to click “OK” to continue.
How to restore WhatsApp from Google Drive after installation?
To restore an older local backup
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
1.Go to WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Chat Backup to check if there is an iCloud backup for your WhatsApp messages. 2.Delete and reinstall WhatsApp on your iPhone. 3.Verify your phone number then follow the on-screen instructions to restore WhatsApp chat history.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to iPhone?
Method 1: Copy WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android via backup
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log into your account.
- Go to “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat Backup”.
- Tap the “Back Up Now” button to start backing up current WhatsApp data.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Log into the WhatsApp account.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone XS?
Part 2: Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone XS/XS Max/XR with App
How to Transfer Live Chat from Android to iPhone?
Tap Backup and restore chat history. 1) Launch LINE Messenger and navigate to the conversation you want to save. 2) Tap the drop-down arrow in the upper right corner, then tap “Chat settings”. 3) Tap “Back up chat history”, then select “Back up all data”.
How to transfer from Android to iPhone after installation?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move data from Android.
- Open the Move to iOS app.
- Wait for a code.
- Redeem the code.
- Choose your content and wait.
- Configure your iOS device.
Should I switch from Android to iPhone?
There is no need to backup your data before switching from Android. Simply download the Move to iOS app from the Google Play Store and it securely transfers your content for you, from photos and videos to contacts, messages and Google Apps. You can even trade in your old smartphone for credit for an iPhone.
How to transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to iPhone?
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages Using iCloud
- Step 1: On your old iPhone, open Settings and tap your name at the top.
- Step 2: Tap iCloud.
- Step 3: Enable iCloud Drive.
- Step 4: Now open WhatsApp and go to Settings tab.
- Step 5: Open Chats > Chat Backup.
- Step 6: Tap the Backup Now button.
How can I restore my WhatsApp messages?
#2. Recover WhatsApp Chat History from Older (Less Recent) Backups
How do I restore my WhatsApp messages to my new phone?
- Copy your WhatsApp chat backup file to this folder.
- Now start WhatsApp on your new phone and verify your phone number. You should now receive a notification that a message backup was found. Just hit Restore, and you’re done. After a few seconds, all of your messages should appear on your new device.
How to transfer WhatsApp?
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to Android
How can I recover my WhatsApp messages online?
Click the “Recover” button. Connect the Android mobile and enable “USB debugging” in it. Step 2: Once dr.fone – Recover (Android) detects your Android phone, you can see the data types you can recover. Click the checkboxes next to “WhatsApp messages and attachments” and press “Next”.
How to transfer from Google Drive to iCloud?
How to Transfer iCloud Drive Files to Google Drive Using Desktop Apps
- Open two Finder windows if you’re on Mac or File Explorer windows if you’re on PC.
- Click iCloud Drive in the left bar of a window.
- Click Google Drive in the left bar of the other window.
- Click on the first file in the iCloud Drive folder.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone?
Step 1: On your old Android device, backup your WhatsApp messages. Step 4: Once the backup is obtained, it’s time to restore the backup to your iPhone. To transfer your WhatsApp history, click on the “Restore” command. Your WhatsApp messages will then be transferred from your Android device to your new iPhone.
Can I restore WhatsApp messages from Google Drive to iPhone?
Part 2: Restore WhatsApp Chat History from Google Drive to iPhone
How to Restore WhatsApp Messages on iPhone without Backup?
Part 1: Recover WhatsApp Chat History from iPhone without Backup
- Step 1 Install, run the program and connect your iPhone to PC.
- Step 2 Choose recovery option and start scanning WhatsApp messages on iPhone.
- Step 3 Preview the scanned data and start recovering.
- Step 1 Select your iTunes backup files.
Photo in “Pixabay” article https://pixabay.com/images/search/emojis/