Android tablet or phone
- Open the Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap the menu button (three horizontal lines) and then tap Subscriptions.
- Select HBO NOW from your subscriptions list, then tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I cancel my HBO Now account?
Enter your HBO NOW email address and password, then tap Sign In. Once logged in, go back to the top-right corner and tap Settings, then Billing Info. Toggle the Auto Renewal button to Auto Renewal, and then confirm the change. This will cancel your subscription.
How do I cancel subscriptions on Android?
Follow these steps to cancel a subscription on your device:
How do I cancel my HBO Now subscription on Amazon?
To cancel a subscription purchased using Subscribe to Amazon:
- Go to Your memberships and subscriptions.
- Next to the subscription you want to cancel, select Manage subscription.
- Select the Unsubscribe option and confirm.
How do I cancel HBO on my iPhone now?
How to cancel HBO Now on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Can you cancel HBO anytime now?
When you start your subscription, you must have a payment method on file in order to continue your subscription after the trial period ends. To avoid being charged the following month, cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before your free trial ends.
How do I cancel HBO now on PlayStation 4?
How do I cancel a subscription?
- Sign in to Account Management.
- Choose [Subscription] in the menu on the left side of the screen. You will be redirected to the PlayStation Store.
- Choose [Turn Off Auto-Renew] next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- Choose [Confirm].
How do I cancel my Eurosport Player subscription?
You will have access to Eurosport Player until the end of your current subscription period (unless otherwise specified by us).
How do I cancel my Instasize subscription on Android?
Cancel a subscription
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Verify that you are signed in to the correct Google account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Unsubscribe.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I cancel my secondary subscription on Android?
Cancel subscription by phone:
How do I cancel my CBS subscription?
Or call 888-274-5343 to cancel. Sign into your CBS All Access account on the CBS home page. Go to your Account tab in the top right corner and select CBS All-Access Account from the drop down menu. On your account page, scroll down to Cancel my subscription, which is near the bottom of the page.
How do I cancel a subscription on Amazon?
How to cancel your subscription plan:
- Go to your subscription and save.
- Hover over the subscription you want to cancel and click Edit.
- Click Cancel Subscription, and then click Confirm Cancellation.
How do I cancel my Amazon Prime 2018 free trial?
To end your Amazon Prime membership or cancel your free trial:
How can I cancel HBO now?
iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find and tap your HBO NOW subscription.
- Choose to cancel subscription (iOS 10 or later) or turn off auto-renewal.
How do I cancel a Hulu subscription?
In the Subscription section, look for Add-ons. Select Manage next to the add-on you want to cancel. On the Manage Subscription page, scroll to the add-on you want to cancel. Select the You have this button so that it changes to You want to delete this.
How is HBO billed now?
HBO NOW subscriptions are billed through a number of providers including iTunes and Google Play. To view your billing history, sign in to the account billed to your HBO NOW subscription.
Is HBO Free Now?
HBO Now costs $15 per month. It’s a standalone plan, meaning it doesn’t require a cable subscription to use it. HBO Go, on the other hand, is free with an HBO subscription, but that’s the only way to access it.
How do I get a free trial of HBO?
Subscribe on a phone or tablet
Can I watch Game of Thrones live on HBO now?
The app lets you watch Game of Thrones live as it airs. In the US, it’s 9 p.m. on Sundays. Game of Thrones Season 8 has six episodes, so it only takes you two months of HBO Now to watch it.
Can you cancel PS Plus and get a refund?
If you wish, you can read the full PlayStation Store cancellation policy. After purchasing a subscription through PlayStation Store, you have 14 days* to request a refund to your PSN wallet. However, we may reduce your refund amount based on your use of the Service.
How can I cancel the PSN subscription?
Cancel the automatic renewal of your PlayStation®4
- Sign in to the PSN account that purchased the subscription.
- Move towards [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [PlayStation™Network Services]
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Select Turn off auto-renewal.
How do I cancel my Just Dance Unlimited subscription?
Find Just Dance 2016 in the list, then select the 1 or 3 month subscription you purchased. Select Cancel auto-renewal to turn off the auto-renewal feature.
How do I unsubscribe from Tinder Gold Android?
How do I cancel Bumble Boost on Android?
How to cancel Bumble Boost on an Android:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Go to “Account” in the menu
- Tap on “Subscriptions” to see all your active app subscriptions.
- Tap Bumble
- Press “Cancel”
How do I cancel a subscription on Google Play?
On a computer
Photo in Pexels article https://www.pexels.com/photo/digital-edu-explore-storytelling-76843/