1]Open File Explorer on your Windows 10 PC.
Right-click Downloads in the left pane of your File Explorer and select Properties.
Go to the Location tab and enter the new path of the desired download folder.
You can also move already downloaded files to the folder from here.
How to change default save location in Windows 10?
Although you can change the default location of the Documents folder through the properties of Documents or by editing the registry, Windows 10 makes it easier because you can do it through the Settings app. Next, click on Storage in the left pane. Scroll down a bit and find Change where new content is saved.
How do I change my default download location?
Change download locations
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- In the “Downloads” section, adjust your download settings: To change the default download location, click Change and select where you want your files to be saved.
How to change download location in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, you now have the option to change the Windows Store download location for apps and games. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage. Under the “Save locations” heading, there is an option called “New apps will be saved to:”. You can set it to any drive on your machine.
What is the default download location for files in Windows?
Save the file to your PC in the default download location. After Internet Explorer has run a security scan and finished downloading the file, you can choose to open the file, the folder it is stored in, or view it in Download Manager. Save as a different filename, type or download location on your PC.
How do I change my default save location to my desktop?
How to Change Microsoft Office Default Save Locations
How to change the default image location in Windows 10?
Change Default Folder Picture of File Explorer Windows 10. First of all, open File Explorer and right-click on the folder whose default picture you want to change and choose Properties from the context menu. Then click on the Customize tab and click on the “Choose File” button.
How to change download location on Netflix Windows 10?
How to Change Netflix Windows 10 Download Location
- Launch the Netflix app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to Application Settings.
- Locate the Download Location option in the Downloads section.
- Select the download location and tap on SD card.
How to change the default install location in Windows 10?
First, to change the default install location for Universal Windows apps and content, make sure you’re running Windows 10 Build 1511 (released November 2015) or newer, then go to Settings > System > Storage.
How to change the default download file?
In the “Downloads” section, adjust your download settings:
How to choose the drive to install Windows 10?
Save your settings, restart your computer, and you should now be able to install Windows 10.
- Step 1 – Enter your computer’s BIOS.
- Step 2 – Configure your computer to boot from DVD or USB drive.
- Step 3 – Choose Windows 10 clean install option.
- Step 4 – How to find your Windows 10 license key.
- Step 5 – Select your hard drive or SSD.
How to show hidden files Windows 10?
Show hidden files and folders in Windows 10
How to move x86 program files to another drive Windows 10?
Method 2: Use move function to move program files to another drive
- Step 1: Click on the “Windows” sign.
- Step 2: Now click on “Settings”, it should be near the bottom of the menu.
- Step 3: Here, click on an option for Apps and features.
- Step 5: Next, select an app that you need to move.
Where are downloads stored on Windows 10?
By default, modern web browsers save files to the Downloads folder in your user account. You can access downloads in different ways. Go to Start > File Explorer > This PC > Downloads or press Windows key + R, then type: %userprofile%/downloads, then press Enter.
How to change the default program to open files in Windows 10?
Set PDF Complete as default viewer in Windows 10.
Where are my download files?
8 answers. You will see all the files you have downloaded. In most Android phones, you can find your files/downloads in a folder called “My Files”, although sometimes this folder is in another folder called “Samsung” located in the app drawer. You can also find your phone via Settings > Application manager > All apps.
How do I change the default save location in Adobe Acrobat?
Default save location in Adobe Reader XI
- Edit > Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > Add Folder Path.
- Edit > Preferences > General > Uncheck “Show online storage when saving files” (wasn’t there)
- Edit > Preferences > Documents > Uncheck “Automatically save document changes to a temporary file every _ minutes”
How to change default save location in Outlook 2010?
Outlook 2010: Change default attachment save folder
How to change save location in Windows 10?
To get started with File History in the latest version of Windows 10, open the Settings app and go to Update & Security > Backup. File History before it was enabled in Windows 10. Once there, connect your external hard drive to Windows, then in the Settings app, click the “+” next to Add Drive.
Photo in Wikimedia Commons article https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:%22Map_showing_the_path_of_the_Cyclone,_Wednesday,_May_27,_1896.%22_(superimposed_on_Map_showing_location_of_the_Principal_Residence_Districts_in_St._Louis).jpg