Tether par hotspot Wi-Fi
- Step 1: Enable your phone’s hotspot. Open your phone’s Settings app. Tap Network & Internet Hotspot and tethering. Tap Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Step 2: Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot. On the other device, open the list of Wi-Fi options for this device. Choose your phone’s access point name.
This should also be the same for AT&T, T-Mobile and any other GSM cellular network:
- On Android, open “Settings”, then go to Wireless & Networks.
- Choose “More” then select “Tethering and portable hotspot”
- Choose “Portable Wi-Fi hotspot” to enable tethering.
Tap “Settings” on the All Apps screen on the Android device, then select “More” and “Tethering & portable hotspot”. Select “Bluetooth tethering” to turn it on. Press the back button twice and select “Bluetooth” to set up the connection to your iPad. Once you’re signed in, head straight to Settings and navigate to the Connections section. Under the Network Connections heading, click More Networks, then click Tethering & Portable Hotspot. Enable the Bluetooth tethering option by checking the box. You will see a warning that Bluetooth visibility needs to be adjusted.The real truth
- Open the sharing preferences pane in System Preferences.
- Click the Internet Sharing item in the Services list.
- If the service has a checkbox next to its name, check that box to disable the service.
- You need to select a network interface in Share Your Connection From that’s anything but AirPort.
First, open your Android system settings. Then, under Wireless & networks, tap More > Tethering & portable hotspot. Next, you’ll want to make sure your USB drive is connected to your laptop.Wait for the network connection status to change to Shared.
- Start your web browser and try to connect to the internet.
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into your computer’s network port.
- On your console, make sure all network settings are set to Automatic.
- Test your Xbox Live connection.
Once the app is open, tap Create and share a portable WIFI hotspot to get started. Enter the name of your hotspot and choose a strong password. Tap Share portable WIFI to create the hotspot. Use the menu to find available networks created by your friends, nearby Wi-Fi hotspots, and any hotspots you share.Search for the new network on your wireless device.
- Android – Open the Settings app and tap “Wi-Fi”. Find and tap the newly created network from the list of available networks.
- iOS – Open the Settings app on your home screen.
- See Connect to a wireless Internet connection for instructions on connecting various devices.
Connect your smartphone or other device and your PS4™ system to the same network. On the PS4™ system, select (Settings) > [Mobile App Connection Settings] > [Add Device]. Open (PS4 Second Screen) on your smartphone or other device, then select the PS4™ system you want to connect to. Run Google Cast from your phone or tablet. Follow all the instructions until you get to the WiFi setup screen. Select your Hotspot as the WiFi network, enter your Hotspot network password, then click the “Set Network” button. Your Chromecast should now be connected to Hotspot and you should be ready to cast!
Can you use your phone as a hotspot when connected to WiFi?
3 answers. You cannot use your Wi-Fi connection for Internet connectivity while other devices are using Wi-Fi for Personal Hotspot. You can only share a cellular data connection; you can’t share wifi. Even though it says you’re connected to wifi, the hotspot overrides it and uses your cellular data.
How to share WiFi via Bluetooth?
Attache par Bluetooth
Is it possible to share WiFi via WIFI?
With Connectify Hotspot, you can share any Internet connection from your laptop or PC, whether it’s Wi-Fi, Ethernet (wired) or via a 4G dongle. Step 3: Give your hotspot a name (SSID) and password. The access point name is the name of the network that other devices will see and authenticate using your unique password.
How can I share WiFi between devices?
- Step 1: Add your friend to your Contacts app. On your iPhone, tap Contacts. Press the Add button.
- Step 2: Enable Bluetooth on your iPhone and your friend’s iPod Touch. Tap Settings. Tap Bluetooth.
- Step 3: With your device nearby, ask your friend to join your Wi-Fi network. On iPod Touch, tap Settings. Tap Wi-Fi.
Photo in “Flickr” article https://www.flickr.com/photos/wfryer/5137920678