How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Configure your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen labeled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap on the “Move data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS apps list.
- Tap Install.
How to transfer my data from iPhone to Samsung?
Method #1 – Restore via iCloud
Method 2 – iCloud
- Go to iCloud.com through your computer.
- Select the contacts you want to export. either one by one.
- Click the gear again and select Export vCard.
- Plug your Android phone into the computer, copy the VCF file to local storage and import contacts from Contacts or Contacts app.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files over a Bluetooth connection. Press the category button corresponding to the type of file you wish to transfer from the sender’s handset. For example, if you want to send a music file from iPhone to Android, press the “Music” button on the iPhone.
How to transfer from iOS to Android?
Method 2: Transfer Calendars from iPhone to Android: Google Drive
Steps to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung A3/A5/A7/A8/A9
- Run mobile transfer and enter transfer mode. First, please download and install Mobile Transfer on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone and Samsung phone to the computer.
- Transfer iPhone contacts to Samsung A3/A5/A7/A8/A9.
How to transfer data from iCloud to Samsung?
Transfer content from iCloud
How to send photos from iPhone to Android?
If you have already installed the Send Anywhere app on your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Press the Send button.
- In the list of file types, select Photo.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
Step 1 Back up your iPhone data to iCloud. Step 2 Install the Smart Switch app on your Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ and choose the iOS Device option. Step 3 Log in your iCloud account and select contacts. Tap the IMPORT option to start transferring contacts from iPhone to Samsung.
Can you AirDrop from iPhone to Android?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you try to manage iPad and Android phone? On the Android device, tap Create group. Now tap the menu button (three horizontal lines) at the top right and tap Connect to iOS device.
How to transfer files between phones?
- Check if your device has NFC. Go to Settings > More.
- Tap “NFC” to turn it on. When enabled, the box will be checked with a tick.
- Get ready to transfer files. To transfer files between two devices using this method, make sure NFC is enabled on both devices:
- Transfer files.
- Complete the transfer.
Can I switch from iPhone to Android?
All you have to do is enter your Google account. Probably the easiest way would be to use iCloud to get a .vcf file and then import it to your Android phone (or Google Contacts). On your iPhone, go to your Settings app and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”. Go to Settings > iCloud and enable “Contacts”.
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to Android?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
Should I switch from iPhone to Samsung?
If you’re switching from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup or from the iPhone itself using a USB cable. on-the-go” (OTG).
How to transfer my Whatsapp messages from iPhone to Android?
Method 1: Copy WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android via backup
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log into your account.
- Go to “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat Backup”.
- Tap the “Back Up Now” button to start backing up current WhatsApp data.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Log into the WhatsApp account.
How to transfer messages from iPhone to Samsung?
How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy
If you have iCloud enabled on your iPhone, this method to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android should take no time. On your iPhone, go to Settings, choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, then choose “Accounts” where you should see “iCloud” listed. Choose this option, then turn on the toggle for “Contacts.”
Just go to your iPhone and sign in the iCloud account. After logging into the account, go to Sync Contacts with Cloud, then go to computer and browse iCloud.com now. Download all your contacts from the site to your computer and transfer them to your Samsung Galaxy S8.
Photo in the article “Help smartphone” https://www.helpsmartphone.com/en/apple-appleiphone7-backupiphonetoicloud