Connect your Android to your computer using a USB cable.
Use Windows Explorer to copy your music files to the Music folder on your device.
You can also use the excellent AirDroid to copy songs and other files via Wi-Fi without even connecting your phone to your computer.
You can then listen to music on your Android device.
How do I put music on my Android phone?
How to Transfer Music from Your Windows PC to Your Android Phone
- Plug your phone into your PC via USB.
- On your phone, tap the USB notification.
- Tap the circle next to Transfer Files (MTP).
- Launch another File Explorer window from your taskbar.
- Find the music files you want to copy to your phone.
How do I download music from YouTube to my Android phone?
How to download videos from YouTube to Android?
- Step 1: Download and install Syncios YouTube Downloader for Android.
- Step 2: Go to YouTube to find the music or video you want to download.
- Step 3: Run YouTube Downloader for Android, click Video Downloader and paste the URLs into the first dialog box.
How do I put music on my Samsung phone?
Method 5 using Windows Media Player
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to your PC. Use the cable that came with your phone or tablet.
- Open Windows Media Player. You will find it in the.
- Click the Sync tab. This is in the upper right corner of the window.
- Drag the songs you want to sync to the Sync tab.
- Click Start Synchronization.
Where is music stored on Android?
On many devices, Google Play music is stored at/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.music/cache/music. This music is present on said location as mp3 files. But mp3 files are not in order.
How to listen to music on Android?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Play music files
- From a home screen, go to: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music . If it’s not available, swipe up from the center of the screen, and then tap Listen to music.
- Tap the Menu icon (located at the top left).
- Tap Music Library.
- Tap one of the following tabs: Genres.
- Tap a song.
How do I download music to my Android?
- Download the Music Download Paradise Free app. If you haven’t installed the app on your Android device yet, you can download it from Google Play.
- Start downloading Paradise Free music. Locate the app on your home screen or app drawer and tap it to launch it.
- Search for a song.
- Play the song or download it.
How do I download music to my phone?
Charge music to your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate the music files on your computer and drag them to the Music folder on your device in Android File Transfer.
How do I download music from YouTube to my Samsung Galaxy?
Go to YouTube to find the music or video you want to download. Please click the Share button under the YouTube video and then copy the URL(s) to the tab. 3. Run YouTube Downloader for Samsung, click Video Downloader and paste the URLs into the first dialog box.
Can I convert YouTube to mp3 on my Android?
YouTube-MP3.org is a famous online service that you can use to save YouTube videos as MP3 files. Go to YouTube and copy the URL of the video you want to convert to MP3. Paste the link into the special field of the page. Click the Convert Video button to save the track.
How to listen to music on Samsung?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty slot to open the app bar.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following options: Listen now. My library. Playlists. Instant blends.
- Follow the additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do I download music to my Samsung Galaxy music player?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Add a song to a music playlist
- From a home screen, go to: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon (located at the top left).
- Tap Music Library.
- On the Songs tab, tap the Menu icon (located next to the favorite song).
- Tap Add to Playlist.
- Tap a playlist.
How do I put music on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
Double-click your device. Double-click the Phone folder or the Card folder (if you have an SD card), depending on where you want to save your music. Step 4: Find the song you want to import, copy and paste the music file from the computer to the music folder of your Galaxy S9.
How do I listen to music stored on my Android phone?
To play music from an Android device, open the Sonos Controller app for Android, tap “This mobile device” from the Browse menu, and choose the music you want to play. Any audio file stored in the Music folder of your device can be selected.
How do I find downloaded music on my Android?
How to Find Downloaded Files on Android
- When you download email attachments or web files, they are placed in the “download” folder.
- Once the file manager is open, select “Phone Files”.
- In the list of file folders, scroll down and select the “download” folder.
Where is the music library on Android?
After starting the Play Music app on your Android, a screen similar to the one shown here will be displayed. To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main play Music screen. Tap a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
Which music player is best for Android?
Best Android Music Players
- Turn up the volume on these Android music apps. Music lovers of Android users don’t suffer from a lack of choice when it comes to mobile music players for their smartphone.
- Google Play Music (Free)
- Apple Music (Free)
- Power Amplifier ($3.99)
- Musicolet (Free)
- BlackPlayer (free)
- Phonograph (Free)
- Rocket player.
What is the best free music player for Android?
The Best Free Offline Music Player Apps for Android
- AIMP. At first glance, AIMP seems a bit too simplistic.
- Rocket player.
- Pixel reader.
- Pulse music player.
- Shuttle player.
What is the best music player for Android phones?
8 Best Android Music Players 2019
- Musicolet. Musicolet is a lightweight and ad-free music player with many features.
- Phonograph music player.
- Pulsar music player.
- Music player Pi.
- BlackPlayer music player.
- n7player music player.
How do I download songs for free?
Using the Web Viewer
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Click Music Library Menu.
- Click Albums or Songs.
- Hover over the song or album you want to download.
- Click More Download or Download Album.
Where can I download songs for free?
Top 11 Music Download Sites | 2019
- SoundCloud. SoundCloud is one of the popular music sites that allows you to stream unlimited music and download songs for free.
- Internet Archives (audio archives)
How do I get free music offline on Android?
Top 8 Best Offline Music Apps for Android
- Spotify Music. When it comes to playing digital music, Spotify is the most important app of choice.
- SoundCloud – Music and audio.
- Google Play Music.
- Deezer music player.
- Music player Musicolet.
- Offline music player.
- iHeartRadio – Free music.
How to convert YouTube to mp3 on Android?
Simply copy the YouTube link you want to download as an MP3 file and paste it into the field provided for this purpose. Click “Convert to” without setting any other available options. Click “Download” to start downloading music from YouTube to Android.
How do I convert YouTube to mp3 on my phone?
Your no. 1 YouTube to MP3 Converter
- Copy and paste the video link you want to convert.
- Select “.mp3” in the format field.
- Click the “Start” button to start the conversion.
- Once the conversion is complete, download the file from the link provided.
What is the best YouTube to mp3 converter for Android?
Part 1. The 10 Best YouTube Apps to MP3 for Android
- Flvto. You can convert YouTube music or videos to MP3 with Flvto on your Android smartphone in a few simple steps.
- Video downloader to MP3.
- Video to MP3 converter.
- Peggo APK.
- YouTube droid downloader.
- Tube in MP3.
Where is Google’s music stored on s8?
3 answers. In Google Play Music settings, if you have set it to cache on the external SD card, your cache location will be /external_sd/Android/data/com.google.android.music/files/music/. If you used it for internal storage, the path will be /sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.music/files/music.
How do I listen to music on my phone?
Playing music or any other sound during a phone call is easy:
- During an active phone call, press the Home button to access the Home screen.
- Open the Music app, search for a song or podcast, and tap Play.
- Return to the phone call screen by tapping the green title bar.
How do I listen to music from my SD card on my Android?
Go to Google Play Music settings, then under Download, tap “Storage Location”. Choose the external card as the new storage location. Immediately after your selection, all the offline music files that you had saved on your internal storage will be transferred to the external card.
Photo in the article of “Pexels” https://www.pexels.com/photo/smartphone-party-cable-hipster-21022/